Queue 'Home Page Banners'
A Culture Transformation for Our Tomorrow
- North Avondale Teacher Honored by University of Cincinnati Economics Center
- Seven CPS Neighborhood Schools Get New Programs for the 2016-17 School Year
- CPS District Arts Festival, “Community Collage,” Draws Rave Reviews
- Cincinnati School Board Approves Historic Levy Resolution
- Woodford Teacher Wins Hawkins Educator of the Year Award
- CPS Deputy Superintendent Named One of 2016 YWCA Career Women of Achievement
CPS Staff News
Rain didn't cloud first day excitement as students head back to school ...
Happiness and smiles as we head back to school
Local 12's very own Shelia Gray was able to get a look at CPS's "Tech Truck," which will travel around and promote high-tech education to teachers and students alike.
Cincinnati Public Schools announced the launch of new programming at seven elementary schools, part of a multiyear commitment to strengthen neighborhood schools, and celebrated a historic preschool expansion partnership at annual State of the Schools.