Cincinnati Public Schools is hosting the Accelerated Principal Pipeline Program Open House from 8-9:15 a.m. Friday, August 13, 2021, in the Banquet Room at the Education Center, 2651 Burnet Avenue, 45219.
The APPP is a tailored program for current assistant principals aspiring to get to that principal seat in the immediate near future! Is that you?
Assistant Principals will learn:
- More about the principals standards and their competency performance in those areas
- Learn about their strengths
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Set goals for achievement during the program
- Participate in a capstone project
- And will be given experiences and opportunities that will prepare them for principal selection progress
Come out and learn more about this incredible opportunity!
Questions? Contact Dr. Ross Turpeau III.